Christmas Card Competition 2017
By entering this contest, you are confirming you accept the Terms & Conditions of entry.
- This competition is open to all, excluding employees of The Jenner Trust, their families or those associated with this competition.
- All entries must be submitted by 23:59 on Sunday 29th October 2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Entries must be submitted in JPEG format, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Images must be able to fit into a square measuring 148mm x 148mm and be no less than 300dpi.
- Entrants under the age of 16 must obtain consent from a parent or guardian before entering this competition.
- Entrants must ensure the entry they are submitting is their own original work, they own the copyright for this work and they do not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party or any laws.
- Copyright will be retained by participants. By entering this competition, all entrants grant The Jenner Trust exclusive licence to publish and use the image as it sees fit.
- The judge(s)’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding such decisions.
- The winner will be notified using the contact details given by the entrant within one week of the closing date. If the winner is not contactable or does not response to such contact, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the remaining entries.
- The winner will see their submitted entry used as the front cover art for The Jenner Trust’s 2017 Christmas card. This image may also be used on the Trust’s website, social media accounts or with other publicity material. The Jenner Trust will endeavour to credit the creator whenever their work is used, published or displayed.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity, including their name being published on The Jenner Trust’s social media accounts, website or other promotional material.
- Events may occur that render the competition or the creation of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Jenner Trust. As such, the Trust may use its discretion to vary or amend the competition as it sees fit. Entrants agree no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.